This major release of GAMA contains many new features and fixes, including:
- A much more fluid and powerful IDE
- A new server mode of GAMA, which revolutionizes the way to interact with the platform from R, Python or web clients.
- Increased model exploration possibilities.
- The addition of the two new data types
image, to better manage raster data
- A more powerful graph manipulation
- A focus on urban mobility applications, with the
pedestrian, which make it much easier to produce realistic large-scale mobility models.
- The possibility to simulate physical interactions between agents thanks to the addition of the native
- New and faster display capabilities, making it easier than ever to build interactive simulations, serious games or advanced scientific visualisations.